Are you interested in healthcare innovation?
Join MIT Hacking Medicine for one of the largest health hackathons in the world! This is the weekend to brainstorm and build innovative solutions with hundreds of like-minded engineers, clinicians, designers, developers and business people. Within our three hackathon tracks, there is sure to be a healthcare challenge for everyone!
- DATE: APRIL 29th—MAY 2nd, 2016
- LOCATION: MIT Media Lab
- Connected Health Track
- Redesign care pathways and patient health management through smarter use of healthcare data.
- Healthcare at Home Track
- Design solutions to enable patients and patient families to maintain their health and independence comfortably in their homes.
- Chronic Conditions Track
- Transform the way those with chronic conditions manage their health and experience their day-to-day lives.
- DETAILS: http://hackingmedicine.mit.edu/grandhack
- FAQ’s: http://hackingmedicine.mit.edu/grandhack/faq/
- APPLY NOW: http://bit.ly/mitgrandhack